Patagonia Middle Fork Packable Waders:
With any process of exploration, the result is often unexpected.
When we set out to design the lightest, most packable and most technically advanced waders we’ve ever made, we had no idea they’d also become our go-to favourites for the home pool.
Packed with features for everyday wear, they easily roll into a compact stuffsack for go-anywhere convenience and capability.
Patagonia Middle Fork Packable Wader Features:
- The highest-performing, lightest, most-packable waders on the market, featuring our seamless booty technology;
- This is the ultimate back country or travel wader;
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort;
- Minimalist, adjustable suspenders and wading belt;
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankle;
- Interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket;
- Roll up into their own compact 8″ x 13″ stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces;
- 740 g (1 lb 10.1 oz);
- H2No® Performance Standard shell;
Upper: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled nylon;
Lower: 4-layer, 4.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled);
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish;
Booties: hypoallergenic synthetic rubber.
Contact Us for current inventory and Ordering Details.
See here for Patagonia’s 2018 Patagonia Winter Weight Fleece Oversock.
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada