Hawken Aero Floats are designed to give a very unique floating action.
These floats are made on a lathe, then hand painted with high quality paints. This manufacturing process produces a perfectly uniform body which makes them float correctly regardless of the water conditions. The Hawken Aero Float has two coats of non-reflective paint so they are glare free even in the brightest conditions. On the back of every package, there is a visual description on how to rig the float correctly to your line.
- The AF1 Floats are designed for steelhead, salmon, and trout. They have a nearly indestructible soft foam body and long carbon fiber stem that allows you to see the slightest take before the float goes down. Each float comes with 2 silicone sleeves and 2 top bands.
- The AF2 Floats have two carbon fiber stems which combine visibility and sensitivity. This Float is perfectly weighted and designed to ride higher in the water making it ideal for long or choppy drifts. The bottom stem assists with tracking and overall sensitivity by going deeper into the water column. Each float comes with 2 silicone sleeves.
- The AF3 Floats are one of the finest slip floats ever made. They are made from super durable foam with brass grommets top and bottom, perfect for tracking, and can withstand the wear and tear of braided lines and the everyday tortures of river fishing. Each float comes with 2 micro bobber stops and beads.
- The AF4 Floats are the same as the AF3 Floats except have an added half ounce of weight to add extended casting distance. Each float comes with 2 micro bobber stops and beads.
- The AF5 Floats are very similar to the AF3 Floats except these are highly visible and great for choppy water. The grey body virtually disappears in the water. Each float comes with 2 micro bobber stops and beads.
- The AF6 Floats are weighted perfectly to use with only a jig. It comes in 1/8 and 1/4 oz. These floats are great for tracking and have high visibility in long distances. The grey body virtually disappears in the water. Each float comes with 2 micro bobber stops and beads.
See here for other Hawken products we inventory.
Contact Us for current inventory and ordering details.
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada