Patagonia Ultralite II Wading Boot:
Boats and trucks can only take you so far – you have to make it the rest of the way to the fish on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, our Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back. The lightweight, quick-drying synthetic leather upper is flexible yet tough enough to handle years of hard use. Extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drains the footbed while keeping sand and silt out, making the Ultralight an ideal fishing boot. The internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. Long-wearing Rock Grip sticky rubber soles hold fin straps, accept studs (sold separately) and can be resoled for extended life.
Features of the Patagonia Ultralite II Sticky Wading Boot:
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable;
- Extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drain quickly and keeps sand out;
- Long-wearing Rock Grip soles;
- All outsoles can be resoled;
- Sole designed to hold fin straps;
- Sole also accept studs, which are sold separately;
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading;
- Upper: Synthetic leather with monofilament mesh and polypropylene insole board;
- Full-length moulded EVA midsole;
- 1077 g (2 lbs 6 oz), per pair.
Contact us for current inventory and sizing details.
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada