The NEW 2016 Sage X Rod is built on Sage’s new KonneticHD technology.
KonneticHD technology has allowed our rod designers to create a new fast action rod taper that refines the synergy between angler, rod, line, and fly.
KONNETIC HD / LOOP CONTROL:
KonneticHD Technology is the next era in performance graphite rods. Optimizing our graphite-to-resin ratio, we have created a higher density (HD) ber composite, resulting in lighter, stronger blanks which deliver unmatched recovery, energy transfer, and line/loop control. Building upon proprietary construction techniques developed for Konnetic Technology, KonneticHD gives us an elevated platform to achieve new levels in rod design.
COMMAND THE WATER:
Tighter loops. It’s what we all strive for. A tight loop is accurate, efficient, easily controlled, and a way to command the water in front of you. Ushering in a new era of performance fast action fly rods, the X will dramatically enhance the way you fish through superior loop control.
With our innovative KonneticHD Technology came new inspiration and opportunities in rod design. The new 2016 Sage X Rod’s all-new fast action taper delivers greater blank recovery and a crisper tip stop – creating tighter, more efficient loops throughout all ranges of casting styles. This taper allows you to dig deeper into the rod and access the lower sections, shifting power closer to the angler. Decreased lateral and medial movement and vibrations in the blank result in a more accurate and efficient presentation, resulting in a performance driven, forgiving fast action blank – refining the synergy between angler, rod, line, and fly.
- New proprietary graphite/resin composite developed through exclusive partnerships.
- Advanced high density (HD) ber positioning, enhanced laminate characteristics, and optimized manufacturing techniques
- increase composite modulus while maintaining durability.
- KonneticHD creates ampli ed strength-to-weight and stiffness- to-weight ratios as needed within the rod blank.
- Optimized ber-to- ber energy transfer along the length of the blank minimizes both lateral and medial vibrations, delivering
- accuracy in an easy loading blank with quick recovery, a crisp tip stop, and enhanced line feel for complete loop control.
- The highest energy transferring material we have ever created, opening new doors for our R&D Team to experiment with construction techniques, taper designs, and action profiles.
See HERE for models of the NEW Sage X Rod…
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!