Light, sleek, yet extremely durable polycarbonate box;
- Clear lid for visible access to flies;
- Off-set slit design comfortably holds 168 flies;
- Latch-less magnetic closure system;
- Long lasting strength Durability tested;
- Patent Pending Slit Silicone storage system anchors the flies unlike anything else Holds flies tighter Withstands extemes in temperatures Light blue color for high contrast.
“TACKY FLY FISHING IS AN INNOVATIVE FLY FISHING COMPANY LOOKING TO CHANGE YOUR FLY FISHING EXPERIENCE!”
As professional fly fishing guides we have years of experience on the river with clients throughout the world.
Over the years, we’ve found that one of the pieces of equipment we use the most, the fly box, is not on par with the entire fly fishing experience.
With all of the advancements in the industry over the years, we’ve often thought there must be a more simple, convenient, yet durable and sleek way to hold all of your flies.
Tacky Fishing – Silicone Fly Boxes & Tubes – Styles include:
- The Day Pack;
- The Dry Box;
- The Big Bug Box;
- The Original;
- & The Tube.
With all the time on the river, we’ve had a lot of time to think about what the perfect fly box would be like. We’ve spent years in the development of our Tacky Fishing – Silicone Fly Boxes & Tubes, along with constant testing and a lot of sleepless nights trying to crack the code for the perfect fly box. We’re now excited to show to you what will be the fly box that every fly fishermen must have, and we’re confident that you’re going to love it.
WHAT’S THE TUBE ALL ABOUT?
- Patent pending Slit Silicone insert holds flies extremely tight;
- Holds flies tighter;
- Withstands extemes in temperatures;
- Light blue color for high contrast;
- Polycarbonate Tube protects flies from shrubs or brush;
- Drop storage capability with 2 neodymium magnets;
- Latch-less magnetic closure;
- Long lasting strength;
- Durability tested;
- Open end allows for airflow to dry flies;
- Hinge allows Tube to be opened and used as minimalistic fly box;
- Lanyard loop.
- 2″ x 1 3/5″ x 1 3/5″
- 1.2 oz
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada