The Westin Fishing Swim Glidebait: Is this the most versatile lure on the planet?
You hear the terms every ICAST season—the most, the best, the biggest, the baddest, the most innovative. When it comes to lure launches, the words are thrown around so often that they’ve long ago lost their staying power.
But this year, Westin Fishing isn’t pitching you a new lure attached to those tried-and-true adjectives.
In fact, they’re showcasing a lure that’s already been a best seller in Europe and Australia for over a decade. It’s as easy to fish as a spinnerbait, but it’s even more versatile than a bass fisherman’s longtime best friend.
Take a look at the species landed by the original Westin Swim Glidebait. It’s a lure that’s just now starting to make an impact in North America—from Major League Fishing to the mangrove swamps of Florida and blue waters off the California coast.
Rather than fill your ears with a bunch of hype, Westin is letting the Swim speak for itself. Scroll down to see more.
Westin Fishing Swim Glidebait Details:
- The Swim is easy to fish and can be worked with rod or reel;
- Unique S-curve gliding action on steady retrieve;
- Long, accurate casting;
- Lead free construction;
- Comes in four sizes for freshwater (2½”, 4”, 4 3/4” and 5 7/8”) and three sizes (2½”, 4”, 4 3/4” ) for saltwater;
- Each lure is hand painted with U.S.-specific colour patterns;
- Tough, wire-through construction on large models.
See here for other Westin products we inventory.
Contact Us for current inventory and ordering details.