Tired of harvesting eggs or the mess that goes along with tying Loose Salmon Spawn, Rainbow Spawn, or Brown Trout Spawn ?
We have the fish catching answer for you!
These egg imitations are so realistic we that even YOU will have a hard time differentiating from the real thing!
They have the same sink rate and density of the real thing, are a gelatine base and are 100 percent biodegradable!
“Easy has NEVER been so … Easy!”
Directions – 8 Simple Steps:
- Add regular tap water;
- Let soak until desired size while stirring occasionally;
- Add a tablespoon of regular table salt;
- Let stand while stirring occasionally;
- BIO D’Eggs will float due to the salt solution;
- BIO D’Eggs will sink to the bottom of the salt solution when ready;
- Drain salt water solution;
- Add scent as/if you deem necessary;
- THAT’S IT!
One Bag will tie more than 50 dime sized bags!
They will last unrefrigerated for months!
Contact Us for current inventory and ordering details.
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada