NEW DESIGN of The Air-Lock Biodegradable Strike Indicators:
The new biodegradable foam has more benefits beyond keeping our waterways cleaner.
The new design out-performs the original plastic design in every way.
- 30% Lighter: Easier, more efficient casting and delivery.
- Suspends 25% more weight on the water.
- Stealth: Neutral-colored post is less visible to fish, and the lighter overall weight lands softer on the water.
- Sensitivity: Better strike detection.
- Durability: No more leaks, dents, holes, cracks or pops!
- Easier to see leader slot when attaching.
- Hurts 38.6% less when you hit yourself in the back of the head on a forward cast…
Available in 1/2”, 3/4”, and 1” sizes in both resealable 3-packs.
Air-Lock Strike Indicators are Biodegradable:
We believe in keeping our waterways as clean as possible.
We redesigned our popular strike indicators with biodegradable foam so those indicators that end up floating away for any reason will break down over time.
- Not to be confused with “water soluble:” Air-Lock Biodegradable Strike Indicators will not dissolve or be compromised in any way during normal use.
- Biodegrading happens when the material is left in the elements: mud, water, mulch, compost, etc. over a long period of time.
RIGGING The Air-Lock Biodegradable Strike Indicator:
One thing that has not changed: The most innovative locking mechanism in the world for attaching to your leader.
- Standard Rigging:
- Unscrew the locking nut;
- Lay the butt section of your leader in the slot;
- Replace the locking nut and tighten down;
- Note: For smaller diameter leaders, you can remove the rubber washer for a tighter fit. This will not result in a damaged leader.
- 90 Degree Rigging:
- Remove the locking nut;
- Thread your leader through the locking nut and slide up to the butt section;
- Place leader butt section in the slot on top of the indicator;
- Tighten locking nut down on the post as shown with leader sticking out one side, then out the top.
See here for other Indicator options we inventory.
Contact Us for current inventory and ordering details.
Float Night Lights – Starlite Chemical Light Glow Sticks & Battery Operated Night Glow Lights
Professional Line Winding / Spooling Machine – Bulk Monofilament, Braid and Float Reel Backing / Dacron
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada