WADE IN CONFIDENTLY THROUGH SWIFT CURRENTS with The Fishpond Lost Trail Wading Staff:
Fly Fishing takes us to beautiful, wild and rugged places in pursuit of our finned friends.
Just hiked in a few miles to a beautiful stretch of water?
Inevitably there will be trout rising on the far side of the river.
Take a second to open your staff, wade in confidently through swift currents, and present your fly.
Don’t miss a step and have to shortchange your day and hike out wet.
- For general wading and hiking support;
- Made from lightweight and durable aluminum tubing;
- Folds down into three sections for easy carry and storage;
- Locking button secures the folding sections when pulled tight;
- Additional quick release adjustable locking mechanism for adjustable height;
- Interior durable twisted metal cord coated in a protective polytube;
- Lightweight cork and foam handle;
- Adjustable webbing strap with neoprene padding;
- Included rubber tip (removable);
- Included wading staff pouch fits the staff perfectly when folded down;
- Pouch is made from thermoformed foam and ballistic nylon;
- Pouch is compatible with any wading belt up to 2” wide;
- Pouch includes a D-ring for attaching a retractor (not included);
- 16” when folded;
- 42” – 49” when extended;
- Pouch: 13.75” x 3.25” x 2”;
- 0.9 lbs (staff and pouch)
- 0.65 lbs (staff only).
Contact Us for current inventory and ordering details.
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada