Why You Need a Performance Cooler
A few years ago, after one more cooler was on its way to the dump, the folks at Engel Coolers decided that enough was enough. Adventurers deserved better. So a new ice chest was designed. Not just an improvement on the old models, but a brand new concept, designed from the ground up to re-define what an ice chest could be.
It was a huge success!
Take a look at what makes an Engel Deep Blue Performance Cooler the number one rated cooler in the country. Roto-molded of seamless polyethylene, it’s tough enough to stand up to a hungry grizzly bear. (In fact, it’s an approved bear-resistant container.) A full 2″ of dense polyurethane foam is injected top, bottom and sides to provide 8-10 days of cold-keeping capability. But this is just the start…
The Inside Story of Engel Coolers:
- HOLDS ICE FOR 8-10 DAYS;
- 2″ of high Quality Polyurethane insulation Top, bottom and Sides;
- KEEP THE COLD WHERE IT BELONGS;
- Air-Tight Freezer Gasket Seals Entire Lid;
- DRAIN WITHOUT STRAIN;
- Pitched, Self-Draining Bottom;
- ONE TWIST OF THE WRIST;
- One-Turn Drain Plug;
- YOU WON’T COME UNHINGED;
- Integrated Walls Withstand Freezing Effects of Dry ice;
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN;
- Any Non-Abrasive Cleaner Brings Back the Clean.
The Engel Coolers Outside Story:
- CERTIFIED BEAR-RESISTANT CONTAINER;
- When locked in both corners with optional pad locks;
- DON’T JUST STAND THERE;
- Non-Skid Lid Built for Standing and Sitting on;
- KEEP OUT THE BEARS – AND YOUR BUDDIES;
- Holes in Front Corners for Lid Locks;
- WHEN IT’S TIME TO GO;
- Molded Hand Grips and Convenient Rope Handles;
- BUILT TO STAY PUT;
- Large, Non-Skid, Non-Marking Feet Keep the Cooler From Sitting on the Deck;
- WHEN IT’S TIME TO SWAB THE DECK;
- Raised Base for Easy Cleaning;
- AN OPEN AND SHUT CASE FOR BETTER LATCHES;
- Flush Mounted Marine Grade Latches with Stainless Steel Hardware and Backing Plates;
- THEY DON’T HAVE WINGS – TIE IT DOWN;
- Easily Secure Cooler with Most Tie-Down Systems. Our Patent Pending Multi-way Attachment-System.
Float Night Lights – Starlite Chemical Light Glow Sticks & Battery Operated Night Glow Lights
Professional Line Winding / Spooling Machine – Bulk Monofilament, Braid and Float Reel Backing / Dacron
We are the leading provider of Fly Fishing Lessons, Corporate Team Building, and Guiding on the Upper Grand River, the Upper Credit River, and the Conestogo River.
No Guelph, Fergus, Kitchener or Cambridge Fishing Tackle Retailer will boast as complete and diverse a store inventory, including a vast selection of Centerpin / Float Fishing Reels, Rods, Clothing and Accessories.
Order a HLS or TFC Gift Card – We will put one in the mail for FREE!
Fly Shop Flyshop Flyfish Grand River Fly fish Grand River Guide Grand River Lesson Grand River Fergus Ontario Canada