The Molix Lover Vibration Blade Jig:
- A relatively new style of lure.
- It fits somewhere between a spinnerbait, a crankbait and a jig!
- The name The Molix Lover Vibration Jig!
- Extremely snag free;
- Tremendous amount of wobble and vibration;
- Great Imitator of forage.
When and Where to Throw The Molix Lover Vibration Blade Jig:
- Like a jig and spinnerbait, its one of the most versatile lures you can throw in different conditions:
- All Seasons – winter (cold water), spring, summer (hot water), and fall!
- All Water Clarity’s – great in clear, stained, or muddy (dirty).
- All Types Of Cover – wood, rock, grass, anything!
- Imitates All Forage – bait, panfish species, crustaceans and crawfish.
Techniques For Fishing The Molix Lover Vibration Blade Jig:
- Steady Retrieve – stained water and active bass
- Burn – Great for clearer water and schooling bass. This is where I love to use the treble hook version!
- Slow Roll – cold water and dirty water
- Drag and Pull – great for cold water and deep water (ledges).
- Feather – keeps the bait in the strike zone longer
- No matter what technique you choose, always make the lover change direction.
- You can do this by:
- Hitting/deflecting off of cover;
- Using the Rod and Reel;
- Using Your Body.
Picking Trailers for The Molix Lover Vibration Blade Jig:
- I like to select my Lover trailers based on two three factors:
- My Favourite Types Include:
- Natural Action – Chunks and Flukes;
- Moderate Action – Devils Spear, Swim Baits and Craws;
- Heavy Action – both single and double tail grubs.
Equipment for The Molix Lover Vibration Blade Jig:
- Rod – I use the exact same criteria as my spinnerbait rods. 6’6” – 7’4” medium action rods with the 7’ being my favorite! Slight delay (60/40)!
- Reel – Again the same criteria as a spinnerbait. Choose the reel based on the technique. 6.4:1 to 7.9:1 with the 7.0 being my favorite.
- Line – Once again same criteria as line for a spinnerbait. 75% of the time I’m using flora (12-20) and 25% of the time braid or mono (40-50 lb. braid and 14-20 lb. mono).
Contact Us for current inventory and ordering details.
https://hooklineandsinker.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Nishine-Lure-Works-Ltd-Ichikawa-Fishing-HOOK-RC-KAMAKIRI-B.jpg 427 640 HLSAdmin https://hooklineandsinker.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Steelheading-in-the-Snow-900-80-Not-Faded-Actual-1030x91.jpg HLSAdmin2020-08-21 22:10:252020-09-29 22:51:44Nishine Lure Works Ltd. – Ichikawa Fishing Treble HOOK – RC Rick Clunn KAMAKIRI TREBLE HOOK