The Z-Man GOAT ToadZ:
Buoyant enough to float a standard 5/0 EWG hook, the 4-inch GOAT ToadZ features a wide, bulky body and streamlined profile which combine to greatly enhance castability.
The customized cupped kicker tail design from the original GOAT™ bait series maximizes mobility and flow at slow, medium or fast retrieve speeds.
Sculpted with a keel-shaped ‘hull,’ the bait’s “V” belly yields stability and a quick-planning action on the retrieve.
Topside, four dorsal ridges ride the ToadZ’ back, guiding rigging with a single or double frog hook.
Ridges also help protect exposed hook points, preventing fouling in grass or other cover while still easily penetrating bass jaws.
- Designed with input from Z-Man fans and customers;
- 10X Tough ElaZtech® construction for maximum buoyancy and extreme durability;
- Cupped kicker feet provide gurgling, bubbling action at all retrieve speeds;
- Bulky body and streamlined profile for excellent castability;
- Dorsal ridges protect hook points from fouling while still allowing for easy hooksets;
- 4″ length, available in 8 colours.
See here for other Z-Man products we inventory.
Contact Us for current inventory and ordering details.